SC2’s Restaurant Consulting Fees
At Supply Chain Synergy Consultants (SC2), we always base our restaurant consulting fees on the value of the work you need us to perform in the fairest way possible. There are a few factors that can influence the scope of your work, which is expanded upon below.
The type of specialized work will affect these restaurant consulting fees, and there are two general buckets they can fall into:
- Strategy – where we focus on high-level business objectives, business strategies, and training
- Management & Operations – where we focus on improving specific business needs or outsourcing your supply chain
How much experience do you need? You want to do the research that’s needed to ensure your business is not overvaluing or undervaluing the experience necessary to meet your business goals. As the owner and acting consultant at SC2, Mark Hampton can confidently say that he is the restaurant consultant who can get your business to where it needs to be. Mark has well-rounded experience in all three areas listed below, totaling 40 years of overall experience.
Contact Mark for a Consultation
- Practical restaurant experience (TGI Friday's management)
- Large distribution network experience (SYSCO)
- Worked as a restaurant supply chain department head (CSCO) for one of the top 10 full-service restaurant chains
Experience is a vital component in finding a consultant that delivers quality results. Many people in this field of consulting only have experience in one or maybe two of the above areas (and this is true for large and small consulting firms alike). The team members in these large firms who would be assigned to your account will likely have little to no practical supply chain experience. Having experience in all three, and by being exposed to thousands of nuanced issues that arise in supply chains (over a career of 40+ years), Mark Hampton can say with confidence that he is uniquely qualified to provide your business with a competitive advantage that will be nearly impossible to attain with other consultants in the field today.
Restaurant Consulting Fee Structure
Supply Chain Synergy Consultants (SC2) leverages a restaurant consulting fee structure that enables us to be as transparent as possible with you. Here are a few different structures for our clients:
- Hourly Rate – Time-based arrangement, billed by the number of hours worked
- Project-Based Rate – Before the project begins, we will agree on a fixed rate based on the project
- Combination Fee – Set a fixed rate based on the project, as well as time spent on the project, or percentage of savings
- Performance-Based Rate – You rate is performance based on savings (percentage of savings)
- Retainer Fee – A set amount paid monthly/yearly. SC2 uses retainers when services are needed on an ongoing basis (outsourcing your supply chain department)
Our goal in all of our restaurant consulting fee structures is that they are fair, and clients feel comfortable paying for the work they hire us for. There are more ways to structure costs than the short list above, and SC2 is always open to creating new cost structures to find what works best for your business.
At SC2, we are so confident in our ability to deliver results, that we will reimburse the
difference in our fee versus your savings if you don’t, at the very least, break even from our services. *
Contact Mark Hampton directly at (303) 883-3355 or by emailing him at mark.hampton@SC2.guru if you have any questions about pricing. Also feel free to fill out our quick and easy contact form to request a free (yet highly detailed) quote to see what SC2 can do for your company.
*Complete information concerning our guarantee is outlined in the final client agreement.
Contact Mark for a Consultation