The Five "MYs"
One-on-one mentoring focuses on helping mentees manage the five aspects or "MYs" of their professional and personal lives:
"My Style", "My Career", "My Craft", "My Life", "My World"
On top of the one-on-one mentorship these are KEY deliverables from SC2:
- Support the Supply Chain Leader (SCL) identify and achieve career development and personal growth goals that support business objectives
- Support SCL with Supply Chain knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Foster higher level of engagement
- Equip SCL with the tools necessary to perform to their highest capability
Weekly meetings via video to meet, review, and plan. Or monthly on-site monthly.
- Month 1
- Meet the Supply Chain Leader and get to know them over 2 days. Understand what they want/need as the takeaway from our relationship
- Meet company Sr. Leadership and understand their specific goals for the Supply Chain department and Leader
- Review company purchasing agreements and obtain copies for comprehensive evaluation
- Review department policy and procedures as it relates to suppliers
- Month 2
- Present draft 90-120 day plan. Some plans stretch given specific company situations
- Current overall purchasing agreement findings (including review of National Account status)
- Work with SCL to develop their plan
- Months 3-6
- On-site monthly meetings to work with SCL on plan execution
- Deliver the following forms in a draft for company legal counsel and SCL to finalize
- Agreement for Ownership and use of New Products
- Formula Ownership Agreement
- General Manufacturing Requirements
- General Manufacturing Requirements (Branded Items)
- General Manufacturing Requirements (Packaging)
- Supplier Code of Conduct
- Supplier Expectations Manual
- Supplier Master Purchasing Agreement
- Supplier Pricing Agreement (Simple)
- Supplier RFP Award Letter
- Supplier RFP Notification Letter
- Supplier RFP Participant Agreement (T&C's)
- Supplier RFP Rational Letter
- Months 7-12
- Continue to support SCL with scheduled monthly calls. On-site at Company on request.
During the entire program, the SCL has open access to Consultant via phone and Zoom.
Contact Mark Hampton directly at (303) 883-3355, or by emailing him at email@example.com, if you have any questions about pricing.
Also feel free to fill out our quick and easy contact form to request a free (yet highly detailed) quote to see what SC2 can do for your company.