In today’s rapidly changing food industry, margins are constantly becoming thinner and thinner, making it increasingly difficult to sustain a business. Even some global corporations are struggling due to their lack of a strategic sourcing strategy that makes sense for their supply chain needs and economies-of-scale capabilities. This has created a significant need to bring in strategic sourcing consultants to analyze your business to develop a sustainable way forward.
Is Your Multi-Unit Restaurant Chain Leveraging Strategic Sourcing?
If you’d like to gain measurable improvements in your procurement activities, our seasoned professionals within our strategic sourcing consulting firm will be able to help you in the following areas:
- Unit price reduction,
- Supply market analysis,
- Gathering market information,
- Analysis of the product lifecycle,
- Supplier network rationalization,
- Strategic sourcing strategy development,
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM),
- Benchmarking of current sourcing activities,
- Reduction of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO),
- Performance tracking and continuous improvement,
- Development of standardized procurement processes,
- Leveraging of Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) programs,
- Selecting, negotiating, and incumbent renegotiations with suppliers,
- Refinement of strategic sourcing processes (such as cost estimation and business intelligence).
Is Your Company Optimizing Its Strategic Sourcing Processes?
At SC2, we will conduct an in-depth analysis of your current strategic sourcing needs before you ever sign a contract with us, so that you know right from the get-go what we bring to the table. We want to ensure that we listen your business’s unique needs and develop solutions that align with your goals. Whether it’s direct or indirect sourcing, we will create a holistic approach to managing both direct and indirect spend to deliver financial health and stability to your business.
Choose SC2 for Your Strategic Sourcing Needs
When selecting a strategic sourcing consulting firm, it’s important for you to know that there is nothing ‘proprietary’ with what anyone in this profession does, yet there are certainly tactics that can evolve over time based on repeatedly approaching similar situations with new ideas and exploring those ideas to find the best way forward. At Supply Chain Synergy Consultants, our consultants have a broad span of experience that have enabled them to become leaders in this profession who constantly innovate their tactics in a way that will provide you with the best results possible. Contact Supply Chain Synergy Consultants today to learn what we can do for you and your business!
Contact SC2 for a Consultation